Friday, March 21, 2014

Gone too soon

Can you believe it tomorrow March 22nd will be two years since my son passed away. I guess time does fly whether you are having fun or not. For me this is just like yesterday. It is so incredible how a person's life can change so suddenly and so dramatically. The journey has been difficult, but I keep going because I know that I am not alone. Every step I take I can feel God's presence around me and hear His voice saying "I will never leave you nor forsake you".  I will not even pretend that I understand what God is doing but with a blind Faith I Trust Him.
 Here are some truths that I know about God;

1. He loves me with an everlasting love and would never do anything to cause me pain.
2. He knows the plans He had for me and they are plans to prosper and not to harm me, they are plans to give me a hope and a future.
3. I loved my son immensely but it did not even come close to how God loved Him.
4. God will use me and my experience to minister to others who may go through similar situations, so that they know that they too will make it.  
   
As another year comes to a close, please continue to pray for me , my husband and my daughter that we will allow ourselves to be cradled and rocked in God's arms.

 
 In His Service,

Vilma

No comments:

Post a Comment