Saturday, September 6, 2014

You have all it takes


   I hope you are doing well and I trust that you had a fantastic week and looking forward to a great weekend.  By this time if you have younger children they are all back to school and college and you continue to daily lift them up before the Lord.
 Did you realize that you have what it takes to do all that God has called and is calling you to do? Yes you do, How do I know that? As a child of God you are created in His image and as any good father He has placed in you a wealth of resources in the person of the Holy Spirit. This resource will always walk beside you, and guide you in all truth. The scripture reminds us that what is inside of us is greater than anything in the world. We are also reassured that we are more than conquerors. What great news!

God will not ask you to do anything without giving you the tools or the ingredients to work with. That is not how God operates. He does not set us up or failure. Nobody can say he is an irresponsible father. Not only are you fully equipped but so are your children.

As you look at yourself is there a disconnection between who you were created to be and who you are at present?  Over the years I found out that the key in getting this in sync is obedience in what God is asking and Faith to step out and do it.  There were many times that I heard fear knocking at my door, but each time I would release Faith to go to answer him.

 I did not always get it right but I always tried and gave it my best shot. I kept remembering that it was not me taking on these tasks or pushing through these challenges but it was the God that I knew, that I taught my children about. He was the one who took over and gave me the strength that I needed.

My encouragement to you is never give up as you are also a conqueror. I don't care if it is a demanding boss, wayward children, loss of a job, foreclosure, a child with a chronic illness or even if you have suffered the loss of a loved one you will not go under. God has equipped you with all that you need for this journey called life. Find where these resources are. A key place to start is in His word.

In His service,

Vilma

No comments:

Post a Comment