Friday, August 16, 2013

Scripture declaration for our children


I trust you are doing well. Perhaps with your feet up and relaxing.  How are your children doing? For those of you with younger children I imagine you are busy with back-to-school shopping seeing the summer holiday is almost over and it’s that time to return to school.  Whatever you do, make that budget and stick to it. You are empowered.

For this week let me share with you some powerful declaration that I read from an article titled “Intercessors for a righteous nation” by Ann Kramer founder and president. In writing to her intercessors, Ann mentioned that as they prayed for the nation, one of their first priorities must be our children.  I thought this was right on target and echoed my passion of praying scriptures for our children.  Here is a sample of these declarations.

Father, I declare that my offspring possesses the nations.  They are as mighty arrows in the hand of a warrior, to launch into the nations to bring in the Kingdom, and to launch into the camp of the enemy to bring great deliverance and victory for Your people.  (Isaiah 54:3; Psalm 127:4). Thank You, Father, that the only work which You require of me as a parent is to believe in Your Son, Jesus.   Therefore, I claim Your promise that MY WORK SHALL BE REWARDED.  By faith I declare that my children are returning from the enemy's land.  There is HOPE in my future. My children are coming again to their own country.  (John 6:28-29; Jeremiah 31:16-17).

Have a great weekend.

In His Service,

Vilma

No comments:

Post a Comment