Friday, July 25, 2014

Benefits Galore

It is such a pleasure every time that I get an opportunity to connect with you. I do hope that your week was good and that you were able to accomplish all or most of what you had set out to do. 
  
For this week I would like to share with some and remind others of some of the fantastic benefits that we and our children can enjoy - Psalm 103:2-5: Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits-- who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases,who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion,who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's (NIV).
 
Sometimes we tend to look at benefits as something tangible, but think of how powerful these blessings are that we can so very easily overlook. I don't know about you but my family and I look forward to enjoying these blessings.
In simple words we have the benefits of salvation, health, wealth, love, compassion and youthfulness. So regardless of what things may look like let us keep the main thing the main thing and get in position so that we are able to access these benefits.
 
 
Please remember to join us as we continue to pray for the various cities as indicated in the calendar for the month of July.  Have a great weekend!
 
In His Service,
 
 Vilma

No comments:

Post a Comment