Friday, October 17, 2014

Put God in the Mix

It's another Friday evening and it is with great pleasure that I share with you some words of encouragement and hope. I hope that you had a good week in spite of all that we are hearing in the news about the Ebola virus.
 
I find it so ironic that with all the safeguard in place the Ebola virus is here in this country. What is this saying? We can never be completely self reliant. We use our knowledge and skills, cross every "T" and dot every "I", but can most time miss our target. For this reason with everything that I do I have a safety net-God.
 
  Here is a verse that I would like to share with you this evening:
Proverbs 3: 6-In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct[a] your paths.
 In this verse Solomon is saying that we should seek God's guidance in everything that we do, big or small, easy or difficult. When we do this we will always be on target because we have a pilot at the wheel directing our route. What are your plans for your life? What plans do you have in place for your children, your career, your marriage, your retirement? Have you consulted God on the matter? If you have not I would run it by Him right now. It does not mean that everything will go smoothly, but does mean that with God's direction you will get to your destination.
 
 In His service,
 
Vilma

No comments:

Post a Comment