Saturday, November 1, 2014

God's Faithfulness


I trust you and your family are doing well and realizing all the blessings that God has promised to you.  I am doing well and just celebrated a very big birthday this past week. I am grateful for this awesome blessing but had mixed emotions as I thought about my son who never had even a half of what I celebrated. What can I say? God has been and continues to be faithful.
  
I am sure that you can also think of instances where God has proven His Faithfulness in your life as well as in the life of your family.

  David knew of God's faithfulness as well? Here is what he said in Psalm 37:25 - I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. David had been through many situations in His life but never felt that God had forsaken Him or allowed his offspring to be in want of food.

  Are you dealing with a situation in your life where you cannot see a way out? Are you overwhelmed with "stuff". Are you worried about your children- their choices, their health, their future? Well it is time to let go and Let God, knowing that He is Faithful to keep both you and your children from falling or suffering defeat. What a consolation !

  
 In His service,
 
Vilma

No comments:

Post a Comment