Sunday, February 8, 2015

Keeping in touch

 
How has your year been going so far? Considering it is only 5 weeks old, you are probably saying not too much has happened yet. Or maybe you have started to reap your harvest. 
 
I have learned that we can see our situation through the eyes of the pessimist who sees the glass as half empty or we can see it through the eyes of the optimist who sees the glass as being half-full. The situation is the same for both but each choose to see their situation from two completely different angles.
 
Regardless of what may be happening around me I choose for 2015 to speak things that are encouraging and uplifting. I choose to speak life to every dying or dead situation. I choose to see obstacles that may come up along my journey as simply stepping stones to my destiny.
 
For 2015 I will not dwell on my past wilderness experiences, but will remember the many oases that I found during my wilderness experiences. My harvest is ready and I will not allow my crop to go to waste, I will reap it all. How about you?
 
 In His Service,
 
Vilma
 

No comments:

Post a Comment