Friday, February 27, 2015

T.G.I.F (Trusting God in Full)

I have a job, my marriage is great, I am in good health, my children are doing well, life is good and I feel on top of the world. God you are amazing and this is why I love and trust you. That's a good thing, however here is something that I have learned over the years.
When we find ourselves in the scenario mentioned above, it takes very little effort and faith to brag on God and to put our trust in Him.

The challenge comes when the job is uncertain, the spouse is acting somewhat off balance, there are health challenges, and the children are acting up and life seems overwhelming. It's no longer God I trust you, but God let me do this my way because I would do a better job. Sometimes we will allow God to handle a few things while we control the more important ones. God I will let you deal with the health and the children, I will control the marriage and the job.

Unfortunately with God it is all or nothing. We must completely trust His judgment in every aspect of our life. We must trust His judgment when things are going well and also when things are not going well. Learn not to jus thank Him because it is Friday, but learn to trust God in Full!

In His Service,

Vilma

No comments:

Post a Comment