Monday, September 30, 2013

Let's remember His Benefits


Let me share with you some wonderful benefits that can be found in Psalm 103:2-5. I am encouraging you to make this your prayer focus for your children over this weekend.

Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits-- who forgive all your sins and heal all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's (NIV).

So here is how we can give thanks: Lord I Thank you that my children will want to give you praise (bless) every time. I thank you that they will not forget all your many benefits (rewards, dealings of ones hands). Thank you for forgiving all their sins, and healing all their diseases. I am grateful that you purchased them from the pit and have crowned them with your Love and compassion. I thank you for satisfying their desire with good things and for renewing their youth as the Eagles.

Isn’t it amazing how much God has done for us and for our children? I don’t know about you but this gives me such confidence that everything I need or they need has been taken care of, their sins/salvation, their health, their wealth and their future.
Regardless of what things may look like just keep praying and stay focused. They WILL eventually recognize these benefits.

In His Service,

Vilma

 

No comments:

Post a Comment