Friday, October 4, 2013

God will contend with those who contend with you


This has certainly been an interesting week to say the least. I pray you have not allowed what is happening to make you question the presence of God. Just remember when your heart gets overwhelmed simple ask Him to lead you to that Rock that is higher than you are where you can find shelter.

 I trust that you will stay empowered by continuing to learn the promises that God has promised both you and your children in His word. A Christian who is armed with God's promises is a dangerous one to the enemy.  
Let us look at Isaiah 49: 25b- for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.

The word contend also means to resist, oppose, struggle , and put up with.

 I don't know about you but I am ecstatic, knowing that God has promised to struggle with those who struggle with me and save my children.

When we spend our time and effort in struggling with our enemy we get distracted and don't even realize that the enemy has taken our children. Keep declaring these words over your children this weekend.

Lord I thank you for your promise that You will rise up to defend me against those that come at me and that you will save my children.

 In His Service,

Vilma

No comments:

Post a Comment